Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

dimanche, mars 05, 2006

To the Men in my life

These 2 weeks are important ones to the men in my life.

Firstly, my younger brothers got their A level results on Wednesday. That is really quite significant. Afterall, I have seen them through their nights of toiling and alternating between the tv-study desk-kitchen stove. Heh. Well, guessed it was really a load off their shoulders now that the verdict is out! So now is the time they have to decide their path, at least for the next 3-4 years. Come to think of it, it didn't seem as important to me then. Oops, is that why I feel a bit aimless right now.

Ok I digress.

Anyway, I wish I could be home NOW NOW NOW to help them through this period. I don't want any of them to have any regrets. Really. I'm glad that their choice of JCs had turned out well, especially for second brother! So happy for you!

Secondly, both of them survived the 24 km road march last week and didn't fall out against all odds. I don't really know the details, but "hell" was the word used to describe the experience. The march has certainly served its purpose(s) though. They got closer to their platoon mates and the pride and sense of achievement they felt will do much good in the future. I can tell.

Thirdly, they are passing out of BMTC! On 7 March. A real milestone. Ach, I wish I could attend it. Now they are MEN. Haha. Well, you win some and lose some. I certainly can't have my cake and eat it. London has to console me for missing out all these!

And finally, my boy is having his exams this week. Good luck! Not that I think you need it. When it come to things like this, you have it all under perfect control already, don't you? Heh, anyway, take it as a bonus. I'm sure it will be okie-dokie for you, as always!

Aucun commentaire: