Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

mercredi, mars 29, 2006

If not for the French PM...

I would be on a National Express Coach right now on my way to crossing the English Channel and setting foot on France. As it is, France is now in a rather messy situation and therefore I am here in the NHH ISC writing a blog entry griping about the messy situation.

So, will be flying into Germany on Friday instead. In the 13 days we'll be there, 3 days will be spent in Frankfurt (Hahn), 6 in Munich and the last 4 in Berlin.

From Hahn, we'll take a day trip out to Freiburg to see the Black Forest; from Munich, we'll be going out the Fussen to see Neuswanstein, King Ludwig's fairy tale castle and from Berlin, we are probably making a day trip to Potsdam.

En route from Hahn to Munich, we stop over a Nuremberg (think Hitler!) and between Munich and Berlin, we'll pause at Dresden.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I AM travelling and I am sure I will love Germany as I love any new place. It's just that France has a special place in my heart, see. And it's just next-door to England. How infuriating.

Aucun commentaire: