Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

lundi, janvier 23, 2006

Weekend



To cut a long story short:
- There was no water because they were fixing something
- Someone left the tap in the toilet on
- Water came back for a while
- No one was there to turn the tap off
- There was a flood

Luckily it was at the other side of the floor, not outside my door.



I went to Harrods! That was on Saturday.



I also went to Camden Market. This was Sunday. It is like this immensely vibrant pasar malam selling all sorts of stuff. There are just so many things to occupy the senses. The sights, the sounds, the smells... So many things to look at.

Side-track: all my winter coats make me look either like a puff ball or a bah zang. I sigh.

Then there are those gothic people, complete with the spikey-do and black leather and metal studs. fq says we won't want to be there after dark. *raise eyebrow* There are loads of the black leather, lace, ribbon gothic/rocker stuff that me and pw figured will please plhu very muchly.



And this is my spoil from Camden Market. Aldo! Genuine! Leather! 10 pounds! XD

I like.

Aucun commentaire: