Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

mercredi, janvier 25, 2006

Tralala...

I think I have finally settled in in London after about 3 weeks here. Haha, surprised that i took so long? Well it surprised me too.

The first 2 to 3 days were really quite miserable. I just felt like I was crawling around, lost and sad, in a big unfamiliar place, of which I can only see a small gloomy part of.

Then school and admin stuff started and we started to have mundane things to think about and so I probably had less time to be melancholy. But I still was. I was really quite upset when I found out that I was still homesick when I called home after the first week. Terrible. I thought I was made of stronger stuff. Well.

But after that, some sort of routine emerged in my new way of life and there was constantly friends around to talk, laugh, gripe and spend time with. So I started to enjoy London.

I just called home again. This time round I could ask about home and laugh about stuff.

I am happy.

Aucun commentaire: