Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

mercredi, janvier 11, 2006

Random update

I'm now in the New Hunts House Information and Services Centre. Basically I'm just at the library. Haha. I wonder why they want to call it the ISC. What a mouthful. pw's gone to look for a shaman by the name of Richard, in hopes that he can fix her comp so that she'll get the net from her room. *cross fingers*

It is an amazingly beautiful day today and amazing I've been stuck indoors the entire day. Lecture was only one hour in cos it's the intro lect. We ate our packed lunch and then waddled over to the ISC. Would you believe it if I told you I'm hungry now. Lunch was about 3 hours ago. I am perpetually hungry here I tell you. I think it's the cold. But now, the sun is shining and the garden outside looks gorgeous. It's like the 5pm in Sg. At 5pm here, it is dark already. I hope the day gets longer soon so that we can stay out later and go see more things. It's not been too fun so far. I have not done a single touristy thing yet, except to talk pictures of their red mailboxes and double deck buses.

Update: pw's comp was right as rain when the shaman loooked at it. he thinks the prob may be that the signal is too weak in Wolfson. *scratch head*

Oh well, think I'll be spending more time here at the ISC more often. I think the New Hunts House is very nice. Maybe cos it's modern. Haha, more like what I'm used to la. Old buildings are nice, but they are not very convenient or comfortable. Heh.

Aucun commentaire: