Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

mardi, janvier 10, 2006

About my floor mates

The people on my floor have almost all moved in or, rather, moved back in. I mostly meet people in the kitchen because people do have to eat at some time.

In 1201 is Felicia. She's from M'sia and is doing her first year in Neuroscience. Cool huh. She did her A Levels here in the UK so she does sport an accent when she speaks. But she drops it when she speaks to me. And she could tell that I was Singaporean before I told her. She smokes like a chimney when she studies, watches anime, is very friendly and is really chummy with Jermaine in 1210.

In 1202 is yours truly.

1203 houses Peter, this REALLY interesting character. He is like someone out of the 1950s. He has hair that is long and floppy like the Beatles and wears polka dotted dress shirts with nice homely sweaters and butt-hugging suit pants that shows his VPL. I must say, his butt is really quite perky. Haha. He is very friendly and a bit eccentric. And amazingly he watches anime... and likes Stephen Chow! He's watched Kungful Hustle and Shaolin Soccer and is looking for the older Master Chef shows.

1204: Sheetal. She's a medical student and is currently having exams. So I don't really know much about her yet except that she really does take her workd seriously and is worried about screwing up her exams.

Nicole stays in 1205. She an exchange student from New York. I've only said hi to her the day she arrived. Haven't seen her since.

Tall, charismatic Abby is in 1206. I actually can't remember what she studies. Oopsie. She is very nice and seems to be quite close to Peter and Sheetal.

I don't know who stays in 1207.

Helen stays in 1208 and I don't know much about her either.

En Son from Korea stays in 1209. She is the first person I met on this floor. She is extremely friendly and helpful and kind, offering to take us to the supermarket when she found out that we needed to get crockery and stuff. She eats a lot of onion.

1210 belongs to Jermaine, a tall, strapping black guy with a wonderful deep voice. Really, I really like his voice. His legs are about a mile long cos when he sits down, he doesn't look too tall. He watches anime and Stephen Chow as well. I can't believe that he is only 18. 18! Like my younger brother. I thought he's like 20. Ok maybe because he's tall. He doesn't smoke and washes his dishes. I like. He also eats rice. Haha, irrelavent point.

Dunno who's in 1211.

Keesha is in 1212. She does ancient history (cool!) and always says "See you later!"

Dunno who's in 1213 either.

Holly the law student occupies 1214, if I remember correctly. She is the homely homely sort of girl (at least from the way she dresses).

There's also Maria but I can't remember which room she stays in. She's from Ireland. She quite friendly and I've talked to her some, but I can't remember what she studies either. I think it's English.

Everyone's rather nice at this point. Let's see how it goes.

Aucun commentaire: