Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

samedi, juin 24, 2006

Last Night in London

I'm going to miss this place, that's for sure.
The Thames.
The walks along the Thames.
The runs along the Thames.
The ever-changing view along the Thames.
The people along the Thames: lovers and couples, families and friends, baskers and tourists, peddlers and stall holders...
The bridges across the Thames: Tower, London, Southwark, Millenium, Blackfriars, Waterloo, Hungerfort aka Jubilee, Westminster, Lambeth and Vauxhall. I'm proud to say that I've crossed them all!
The view from my window. (ok, to be specific, Room 1202 of Wolfson)
The parks: Hyde, St James's, Regent. Hyde's got to be my favourite.
My friends from hall: Peter, Eun Sun, Jamane, Holly.
The lovely blue sky... when it is clear!
The shops we frequent: Tesco, Sainsbury, Boots, Upper Crust, M&S.

The list probably can go on, but these are the most salient things off my mind now.


But then again, it'll be nice to go home.
Hang on, I'm coming home!

Aucun commentaire: