Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

jeudi, décembre 21, 2006

What I really don't like is staring at a computer screen.
Give me printed material anyday man. *sigh*

The holiday season is giving me a headache.

Yesterday I experienced Regret. Yes, with a capital "R" no less. *sigh* I knew the moment I walked out of the shop. Dang it, shouldn't have been so easily persuaded when I wasn't even convinced.

Why like that?? The PCR machine doesn't like me.

Argh. I want to go to the beach. Why got monsoon, I ask you.

Chocolate only helped that much.

Crap. Maybe I'm suffering from SAD. Yep, seasonal affective disorder... even though Sg is equatorial. Must be the monsoon.

Trudge trudge.

Aucun commentaire: