Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

dimanche, avril 23, 2006

THE NET IS BACK!!!

That is like the best news of the month!
Really!

Did I mention that it was gone?

Well, from the day before I gallivanted off the Germany, I have not been able get my comp to connect to the school's wireless network.
Till now.
Haha, serendipity, my friends.
I was only going to get my comp to play music. Then I decided I might as well try the net.

Yay!
No more going down to the kiosk after lunch to fight with people for a measly few minutes on the net.
No more going to school every other day just so that I can use the net longer than 3 minutes.
No more needing to check something out and then realising I have no connection within reach.
No more having to read The Straits Times very quickly and with only half a mind because I also need to check my mail, renew my library books ang talk on msn all at the same time.

Yay! Yoohoo! Yipee!

Aucun commentaire: