Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

jeudi, juin 09, 2005

it has been a while

I've been spending the last few days walking around ulu places in attempt to get a job. I got an offer from this company (a one-man one, I think) to go sell a mobile-phone hands-free thingy. I turned down the offer under the advice of my mum and some friends as they feel that crawling around multi-storey carparks peddling a electronic gadget sounds really doubious. So here I am eating wind.

Ok, I'm not exactly broke but it'll be nice to have some nice steady income so that next sem my back account can still be healthy when I stop work and start school. Should I take up the Mayflower offer? Think not. It will really screw my schedule.

People should really state clearly whether they are hiring temp/perm/full-time or part-time. Some equate part-time with temp, which clearly murks up the issue. Ach.

I'm going to crawl around some shopping centres after lunch. Some are looking for sales assistants.

Oh ya, I bought "Around the World in 80 days" in French from Kino the other day. Yay, I WILL finish it this hols.

Aucun commentaire: