Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

dimanche, avril 01, 2007

What I need now is a lot of reassurance and hand-holding.
Better still if it's by someone who can judge my work.
But then I can do with sth that's just filled with love and sincerity too (not that I haven't been getting any, actually I get quite a lot, but I just can't be reassured enough).

Help help. Panic panic. Can someone hit my calm button please. Bah. Curse April 11th.

Demoralising, overachieving, over-efficient people please just stay away until the 12th. Then, I'll bite you with all the power of my wit and sarcarsm. For now these are running a little low. Let's fight on fair ground ya.

Aucun commentaire: