Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

lundi, juillet 11, 2005

the other day i went to macs for an ice-cream cone. after i paid for it and turned around to exit, i promptly let go and the poor cone landed head-first on the ground. well, of course i was really disappointed. i picked the poor thing up and threw it away. i was about to go off without my gratification when the manager called out to offer me another cone! happy, i really was. and so i got my treat. that kind gesture really made my day.

working in the service industry really opened my eyes to the importance of courtesy and consideration. and we should all offer a smile to everyone around us. it is that simple to make someone happy.

i jogged today! after a 2 week hiatus. it feels good to have sweated it out.

i haven't mentioned that i bought a nice wrinkly skirt recently, have i? it's in this rather strange yellow colour and the only things i have in my wardrobe that match are my black and white tops. i don't think it's a waste of money though, cos as qy says, if we don't dress up now, then when? yes, now that i look nice in most types of clothes, i should endeavour to try different looks. XD i am now on the prowl for shoes/slippers/sandals with heels.

Aucun commentaire: