Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you’ve found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for. - Lawrence Block

mardi, octobre 17, 2006

Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.


For a short quiz, the result is quite accurate, I think. But I don't really think much of being an alternative medicine guru. "Alternative" and "guru"? Nah, not my cup of tea. And I think I've told almost anyone who cared to know that I don't think I can teach. I'll die from wanting to whack people when they can't get my message. Haha.

There are lengthier descriptions here and here. I like the piece written by Marina Margaret Heiss at the first link.

I can't remember what I got for the personlity test I took in secondary school though. Haha, but my guess is that it's probably not changed much ;P

Aucun commentaire: